“More than a cyber safety guide. This book is about raising awareness of the need for proactive management of our online reputations (our digital tattoos) and including mindfulness in our actions.”
It’s time to be proactive. Don’t get left behind online.
There is no reason to fear the online world and technology. We only fear the unknown. Embrace the new connected world so that you can learn how to navigate it and Futureproof your kids today!
The definitive evergreen guide, Futureproof Your Kids® tackles issues parents (and carers, guardians and grandparents) are struggling with in the online space and provides advice and suggestions to help parents and their children navigate the online environment.
Well researched and evidence based, Author Fiona Lucas has created the 4R’s of Reputation Framework© as a simple and effective guide to managing our online lives. The concepts don’t just apply to children, but to adults as well. Many adults fell into the online space with little guidance themselves. This book allows you to explore the world together.
Where ever we access technology, whether on a computer or a mobile device, this Framework applies and will continue to apply whatever technological advances and further disruption await us.
The importance of maintaining our values, respect and ethics in the online space is explored.
- Readers will learn how to question what they see and do online
- Learn how to handle themselves in the online environment
- Encourage good social etiquette
- Learn the value of protecting and respecting your online reputation (your digital footprint or tattoo).
Complete with tips and action steps and guides, this book should be in every home.
Do you relate to any of these statements?
- I keep reading and hearing things about the internet that make me nervous and afraid.
- I am committed to making sure my child is safe online.
- I don’t want to be over-controlling or overprotective – but I don’t feel confident about what my kids might do online.
- I want to be proactive and communicate with my child about the online environment
- I’m not really confident about using the online space myself
Futureproof Your Kids
goes the next level, tackling the issues parents are really struggling with.
Fiona Lucas will show you how to:
- Develop your child’s ability to question what they see and do online
- Teach your children (and yourself) how to handle themselves in the online environment (online etiquette, how to handle bullying)
- Encourage good online social etiquette in your children
- Encourage your child to protect and respect their online reputation (digital footprint)
- Navigate the social media playground!
Electronic Copies available on Amazon now!
About the Author