I first used Bizzaboo at the Social Media Examiner Conference in San Diego this year, and I thought it was a wonderful app. This is not a sponsored post or affiliate or anything like that – simply think its a really good app. I’m currently at a conference and would love to get the people involved, so I’m posting here to show them what to do and what the app is used for. I’m quoting this off the Bizzaboo page and I do think it’s really worth looking at. If you know other similar apps, please let me know!
So in the case, for those of you in Brisbane – it would have been great for the organisers to set something like this up (didn’t cost anything) and I created it as an attendee – but here is what is for:
Use it to:
- Plan who to meet: Join the community, find out who’s attending and pinpoint potential connections.
- Socialize: Communicate with fellow attendees and connect with them on your social networks.
- Stay up to date: Browse the agenda, mark your favorite sessions, see offers from sponsors and follow the event Twitter hashtag.(unfortunately no agenda there at this time, but hopefully they might get on board!)
Join our networking community by following the steps below:
- Download Bizzabo (iPhone, Android) – http://www.bizzabo.com/download
- Search for: Edutech National Congress & Exhibition 2013
- Click ‘Join’!
Its easy and then you can see all the tweets (remember to use the #Edutech13) and its much easier to track!
Hope to connect with some of you attendees soon!